top of page

Kilbirnie Ladeside FC

Official Online Club Shop of Kilbirnie Ladeside Football Club 

All products sold here are fully club endorsed - support "The Blasties" ON & OFF the park !!!

Kilbirnie Ladeside Football Club

Founded 1901.

The Blasties (the nickname of Kilbirnie Ladeside) original home of Ladeside Park on Mill Road was partly built on by the army during World War II and the club relocated to Valefield which eventually became Ladeside's permanent ground.

Official External Links:
> Kilbirnie Ladeside FC (Official Twitter)

> Kilbirnie Ladeside FC (Official Wiki)

Related Links

> West of Scotland Football League

A wee bit of history - The Blasties, derives from a Robert Burns poem, The Inventory, written in 1786

Club Shop

  • Neilston FC Official Facebook Page
  • Neilston FC Official Twitter Page
  • YouTube
  • Instagram
bottom of page